In addition to the conditions of the statute the following conditions will apply:
The yearly fee dependent on the kind of membership (KM) for
|KM||Yearly Fee||Trial during the first year|
|1||the first adult member
||€ 265,00||€ 130,00|
|2||the second member with a full paying first member (spouse/partner)
||€ 195,00||€ 100,00|
|3||child/ grand child (in education) from a full paying first member
||€ 80,00||€ 40,00|
|4||member in education elder than 10 years||€ 140,00||€ 70,00|
|4a||member in education up to 9 years||€ 100,00||€ 50,00|
|5||sustaining or inaktive member with KM 1 oder 2||50,00|
|6||sustaining or inaktive member with KM 3, 4 or 4a||€ 25,00|
|10||a first member with a second club
Some details in addition:
- the reduced fees from KM 3, 4 and 6 are valid for pupils, students, apprentices and volunteers without own income. They apply up to the age of 27.
- KM 5 and 6 are without the right to play
- KM 10 needs a yearly confirmation about the membership in another German tennis club not within the TVM area
- If the membership in the trial period is not cancelled according § 4 of the statute, the normal fees will apply in the following years.
- For lock and key (necessary to reserve a court) you have to pay a deposit of 35 €. If you lose lock oder key you have to cover the costs of replacement.
- All members with KM 3,4,6 or 7 and elder than 18 have to show a confirmation (e.g. student card) about their status. All changes (end of school, university) have to be announced.
- Each member over 18 years has to execute a service for the cafeteria or for maintaining our facilities. If the service is not done, the yearly fee will be raised by 50€. The increased fee will be charged to the end of the summer season or with the fee for the following year.